Are You Taking Care Of You?
- By candidasullivan
- November 2, 2016
- No Comments
We all have responsibilities and sometimes we allow them to overpower us. How many times have we skipped our workouts because there was something else that needed to be completed? How many times have we ate junk food or fast food because we didn’t have time to cook?
Trust me, I’m not judging you because I’ve been there, too.
It’s so easy for us to look at everything else on our to-do list as a priority. We take care of our children, our home, work, etc. When it comes to taking care of ourselves, however, we tend to neglect ourselves. But what we don’t realize is that when we skip our workouts, and eat unhealthy food we deplete our energy, focus, and ability to handle the other stressors in our life.
No worries though, we would love to help you. Emily and I are starting a new challenge group on November 14, 2016 and we would love for you to join us. We know the holidays can be so challenging. If we’re not careful, we can add on several pounds a week. So we would love for you to join our challenge group.
What I LOVE about challenge groups:
1. Accountability. When we know that there is a group of people doing the same workout, feeling the same challenges, and still finding the strength to crush their workouts, it motivates us to do it as well. I may disappoint myself, but I won’t let you down.
2. Camaraderie. Having friends share our journey makes it so much easier.
3. Encouragement. Having others cheer us on makes us want to do better. Anytime we start a new journey it will be hard, we will want to quit, but having others to pray for us and encourage can make all the difference in the world.
What I LOVE about the Beachbody workouts:
1. Program guide. They take the guess work out of exercising. As long as you follow the plan, they will help you work your whole body. When I first started working out at the gym, I created imbalances in my body. I skipped major muscle groups and caused myself additional pain.
2. Everyday you get to work with a celebrity fitness trainer. Each one is awesome and will help you learn to do the moves correctly with proper form.
3. Encouragement. They always seem to know when you’re getting tired and about ready to give up. That’s when they offer the encouragement you need to keep going.
4. Meal plan. This plan will even tell you what to eat and show you about portion control.
Comment below or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you select a program that is right for you. Do this for you!
Leave a Reply